In either case, we have an excellent solution. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO, we can provide Contract CFO services. You’ll not only save, you’ll get the benefit of an experienced, professional financial manager to help guide your business to success.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and core business issues
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business
- Improved decision-making capabilities from more clearly seeing the true numbers of your business
- A sounding board to help you clarify your business plans and make important decisions
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and management of your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring, cash management
- Profitability analysis by service or product line, tax saving strategies and trend analyses
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.