Certified Pro Advisor
QuickBooks is designed for small business owners who aren’t experts in accounting and bookkeeping. The program simplifies work you already do — paying bills, invoicing customers, tracking sales tax, itemizing business expenses, and more. And Solowitz Yeh Certified Public Accountants can help get you started and keep you current.
She can get you started on the right foot, aiding in set-up, training, and troubleshooting. She can also help you move from your current accounting method to QuickBooks. Once it’s set up, it will be easy for you to keep up to date and for Solowitz Yeh Certified Public Accountants to review monthly.
- You save time because many simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically.
- You always know where your business stands with QuickBooks’ instant reports.
- It’s affordable. For a minor investment, you can use it to run a business valued at up to $25 million.
- You can use QuickBooks to grow your business.
- QuickBooks is customizable, plus customized accounting packages are already available for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-profits.
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product, used by hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world.
- You save time and reduce errors by sharing data with business applications and popular programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments.
- You can easily accept Credit Cards.
- You can pay your bills and bank online.